Monday, August 27, 2007

Ecuador!





So... Showbread is heading to Ecaudor Januray 20-February 1st to work in the Casa De Fe Orphanage... you can read about it here: http://lacasadefe.org/


This is our new home for information on Raw Rock Missions, Showbread's outlet for mission work world wide... After visiting India earlier this year, God put it on our hearts to put more time in effort into serving his people worldwide, especially in overlooked and underpriveledged parts of the world.


you can read about the trip we took to kolkata india last January here...
http://www.showbread.net/journal.php


Here on this site, we'll keep you updated on the planning of our trip(s) as well as pictures, testimonies and all the other information on what God is doing with this ministry.


we're currently still at work raising enough money to send the six of us, along with some of our friends and family members, to Ecuador in January to work with the Casa De Fe Orphanage. By clicking the "make a donation" button in the upper right hand corner of the screen, you can use your credit card or paypal account to financially support this trip.


stay posted, more to come!

7 comments:

brokenbuthealing said...

That's awesome guys. God is doing amazing things with you. I'll be praying for y'all!

Keke said...

I visited Ecuador two years ago, and recently have been studying Quechua, the language of the native tribes there. I'm terribly jealous that you get to go, and will be praying for you!

Anonymous said...

You gys are soo lucky! I'll be praying fofr you and i'll try get some of my friends to help me donate! Good Luck!

The Welch Family said...

We are looking forward to you all coming to serve with us here in Ecuador! Thank you!

Celeste

Anonymous said...

PLEASE come to Brasil with us...check out the video about it at www.projectnoise.net

Unknown said...

I live in Ecuador! plis let me help you in the mission! am your bigest fan! be so glad to help you guys. i live in Guayaquil plis let me know if i can help! funk.donk@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I was in Ecuador in 99, my friend Asif Z and Janet W from Toronto sponsored me for 6 months. Hope you have great success there. God bless! - Jacob, Brampton Canada